Dinstar FXO Gateway allows you to connect your IPBX line and Analog lines in order to improve communication. It connects FXO to the IPBX and allows you to make calls using your analog line.
FXO VoIP Gateway supports 4, 8, and 16 FXO ports to connect traditional telecom operator lines or analog telephone exchanges with IP telephony networks. Automatic fallback to PSTN is also possible
What do they mean?
• This scenario is common in companies that have a traditional PBX line connected to an analog line. This is the most common use of analog PBX telephony.
• This is the typical scenario for connecting the IPBX line to the analog endpoint using the FXS gateway
• FXO gateways can be used to connect the IPBX with an analog line using SIP telephones. Both lines can communicate in SIP language.
• FXS gateway is required when you want to connect PBX to endpoint while keeping everything to a PBX line and PBX as an endpoint.
• FXS FXO Gateway is required when IPBX is needed for connection to an analog line or an analog endpoint.